Friday, July 11, 2014

Dead Man Ohio Cover

I love doing the covers for the Dead Man Mysteries....especially when I get to turn my own husband into an Ohio Grassman.  The majority of the detail work I put in was lost when converting it into the cartoon style, but I have several progression images for that which I will put up on my blog later so that you can see it.  It was a huge hit with everyone, and my sister-in-law included one of the preview pics in her computer class final project much to the amusement of her teacher.

The pig was actually T.M.s' son's pig that I went out and took photos of.  It kept running away from me, probably because I looked at it like it was a pile of bacon, so it took a bit to get a few pics.  I also edited out a lot of the branding on the police car.


Kindle Link: Coming Soon!

T.M. Simmons: Website & Facebook


Stock Used:


Police Car - :icontheshelfs: theshelfs.deviantart.com/art/D…

Skeleton - :icontwins72-stocks: twins72-stocks.deviantart.com/…

Pig - own stock used; pack coming soon

Bigfoot -  Base Model: Jason Rogers (my husband); fur: www.creativemac.com/articles/v… ; wrinkles :iconbongistka: bongistka.deviantart.com/art/H…

Skull (in branding) - :iconjennatalia: jennatalia.deviantart.com/art/…

Fonts - BONES (title/author) www.acidfonts.com/typeface/bon… & Garamond (branding)

No comments:

Post a Comment