Thursday, August 7, 2014

PRE-ORDERS OPEN -- 11x17 Doctor Who FENCON EXCLUSIVE Print

I'm taking pre-orders on the Doctor Who poster prints I'm having done for FenCon.  They will be mailed in a flat mailing envelope using Joodlez's shipping method.  That way it will keep the cost down (because tubes are super expensive) and the posters shouldn't get creased.   

At this time, I will be shipping to US only.  Depending on how well they sell, I may open to international orders later.

Price: $8 each + $3 Shipping + PayPal fee ($0.64 for one poster)

You can determine the PayPal fee by using the Fee Calculator - http://thefeecalculator.com

Please email me if you want more than one poster so that I can adjust the shipping cost for you.

Sending Payment:

Send full payment via PayPal to amjackson@hotmail.com.

Shipping:

US only.  No international orders.  The posters will be printed sometime after the 1st of September.  I will try to have all pre-orders out before FenCon.  Make sure to check back here or at my site for updates.  This is my first time shipping prints like this so it may take some time.

Cutoff Date:

You must have your pre-order in no later than September 1 @ midnight CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment