Sunday, January 18, 2015

New Year Updates

It looks like 2015 is going to be a busy year.  I already have a few cover that I'm starting some prep-work for, and there are several that I know for sure that I will be doing during the year.

As far as conventions go, I've gotten a weekend pass for Who Fest 2.  I want to get a rent table, but I don't know how much they will be right now.  I also don't know if I will have much else besides the leftover FenCon posters...mostly due to time constraints & table info limbo.

FenCon will also be a go this year too.  I am planing on having buttons of varying sizes this year, possibly some books of authors I've done some covers for (possibly C.L. Smothers & Alexander Fernandez), steampunk jewelry (made by my mom), and some crochet/arm knit things in Doctor Who colors/theme.

I will also have some things out at the Beckham Spirit Fest too, but probably not a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment