Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A Diplomatic Death eBook Cover

I liked doing this one since it was for a spy thriller/mystery, and I've never done a cover for one before.  The hardest part was trying to find someone that looked like a government agent who wasn't holding a gun.  I ended up have to clean up some of his facial hair and darken his goatee in some.  I also thickened his hair too.  After playing with the font for a while, I went with the red text for 'Death'.  I figured that it would help draw attention to the cover.


J K Moore Website - Coming Soon

eBook Links - Coming Soon



Stock Used:

Agent - www.dollarphotoclub.com/stock-…

Hair - www.creativemac.com/articles/v…

Building - www.dollarphotoclub.com/stock-…

American Flag - jellolicious-stock.deviantart.…

Files/Documents - stock created by me; available in a stock pack soon

Top Secret/Confidential Labels - brushportal.deviantart.com/art…

Font - Futura STD

No comments:

Post a Comment