Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A Few Updates

Stuff has been quiet on here for a while, and I'm trying to get caught up on writing posts.  I'm working on a few covers right now.  I'm hoping to have them done in a few days.  One is the sequel to Winter Prey.  The other is a mystery/romance/historical (little bit of everything).  I've been having some trouble with that one since the author wants it to look painted.  My old version of Corel Painter 4 Essentials is doing an awful job of it so I'm looking for some other program options.

I also lost the majority of my work files a few weeks ago due to a massive hard drive crash.  I was able to recover a good chunk of my files, including pictures & documents.  But all of the work files from 2010 to 2014 are gone.  So...if anyone needs stuff updates I'll have to completely redo the cover in order to work on it.  Joy.  The lesson learned here is that you can never have too many backups.

No comments:

Post a Comment