Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tears for Love eBook Cover

This is the continuation of Tears for Love...and boy did it take me a long time to get it done.  I originally had my sister-in-law and her boyfriend pose for the models, but the pics didn't come out at all what I wanted them too.  After several days of searching,  I came across the Dead Companion series by syccas-stock & instantly knew that I had to use it for the cover.  Alexander and I are so thankful that she gave us permission to use it.

I also learned something very, very important:  I absolutely hate painting/drawing hair.  PERIOD.  I even broke out my Intuos 3 and still couldn't get it to come out right.  Although, I did end up using my tablet for most of the work for a change...something I never do since I'm too used to using the mouse.  But still, hair is a no go.

CreateSpace Version - Coming Soon!


Stock Used:

Background - kiwiaa-stock.deviantart.com/ar… & elandria.deviantart.com/art/Th…
Models - syccas-stock.deviantart.com/ar…
Hair for Woman - cindysart.deviantart.com/art/H… & wcs-wildcat.deviantart.com/art…
Additional Hair on Man - wcs-wildcat.deviantart.com/art…
Skeleton Parts - markopolio-stock.deviantart.co… & markopolio-stock.deviantart.co…
Cracked Skin - xenomorphaka.deviantart.com/ar…
Dirt on Clothes - redheadstock.deviantart.com/ar…
Rips on Jeans - redheadstock.deviantart.com/ar…

Font - Trajan Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment